Brian practices Qi Therapy & Chinese Herbalism in Amherst, WI.
Brian has done healing work with…
- The Sisters of Charity of the Blessed Virgin Mary under Wellness Director Mary Astgen
- Cancer patients at the Iowa Mind Body Institute in the Wendt Cancer Center in the UnityPoint Health/Finley Hospital under Dr. Bobby Koneru
- The underprivileged at the Dubuque Rescue Mission under Director Rick Mihm
- The Babka Wellness Center in the UnityPoint Health/Finley Hospital under Director Michelle Malone
- Hospice of Dubuque under Volunteer Coordinator Debbie Horck
- The Dubuque Multicultural Family Center under Director Sarah Petersen
- The Sisters of St. Francis under Wellness Coordinator Val Lucas
- The grieving at Camp Hope under Director Mariah Singer
- Older adults at the Wisconsin Rapids Lowell Center under Coordinator Joan Kranig
- The Jensen Community Center in Amherst, WI under Director Cathy Praxmarer.
- Circle of Life Healing Arts Center in Waupaca, WI under Director Mary Beatty
- The Center for Living Well in Iola, WI under Director Tammie Jo Berg
Brian’s healing teachers are Rev. Rosalyn L. Bruyere, D.D. and Ken Weintrub of the Healing Light Center Church in Sierra Madre, CA.
Brian studied Chinese Herbalism with the Institute of Chinese Herbology in Concord, CA.